Did anyone get invited to PJ's (exclusive) PJ party?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
So maybe its just me and Yah-E again but PJ throws an exclusive pajama party at his house for the opening of college football. I'm not bragging--just sharing what access Yah-E and I get so other, less rich people know. Again--not bragging at all! All I had to do was donate a couple sports cars (not in my profile picture--sorry!) to the team for private use. So I guess we get stadium food catered and we get to pick out a spot in the living room to sleep. PJ actually wakes us up on Sunday morning with donuts from Cub Foods (a sponsor--like me and Yah-E) and coffee from Minnesota's own Caribou Coffee (another sponsor) that we eat on his Cambria (sponsor) counter tops. Sunday morning before we take our lamborghini's we drove there and head home we'll get to ride on a Case IH (sponsor, of course) tractor around PJ's cul-de-sac and Mike Grimm constantly yells "THIS PARTY IS GOING NUCLEAR!!" as we joyously laugh at the amazing opportunity we earned. As a parting gift we're handed a footlong Jersey Mikes (sponsor) sub, a Holiday (sponsor) station gift bundle and KFAN's own Justin Gaard interviews us in the sideboard to get our instant reaction to the air mattresses PJ supplied.

lPF3O.jpg

So maybe its just me and Yah-E again but PJ throws an exclusive pajama party at his house for the opening of college football. I'm not bragging--just sharing what access Yah-E and I get so other, less rich people know. Again--not bragging at all! All I had to do was donate a couple sports cars (not in my profile picture--sorry!) to the team for private use. So I guess we get stadium food catered and we get to pick out a spot in the living room to sleep. PJ actually wakes us up on Sunday morning with donuts from Cub Foods (a sponsor--like me and Yah-E) and coffee from Minnesota's own Caribou Coffee (another sponsor) that we eat on his Cambria (sponsor) counter tops. Sunday morning before we take our lamborghini's we drove there and head home we'll get to ride on a Case IH (sponsor, of course) tractor around PJ's cul-de-sac and Mike Grimm constantly yells "THIS PARTY IS GOING NUCLEAR!!" as we joyously laugh at the amazing opportunity we earned. As a parting gift we're handed a footlong Jersey Mikes (sponsor) sub, a Holiday (sponsor) station gift bundle and KFAN's own Justin Gaard interviews us in the sideboard to get our instant reaction to the air mattresses PJ supplied.
The TV in the living room plays a continuous loop of Gopher Talk 101.

I'm only going if I can get some Land O' Lakes (sponsor) milk to wash down my Cub (sponsor) doughnuts.

I'm only going if I can get some Land O' Lakes (sponsor) milk to wash down my Cub (sponsor) doughnuts.
I'm very upset I did not include Land O' Lakes. VERY. Should have also mentioned how a financial advisor from securian met with us all as well. Ugh. Admittedly some misses but I was very happy when this popped into my head while I watered the trees.

I was just going to start a thread about this party, UpAndUnder beat me to it.

Anyone else get an invite also?
I have a standing Sunday brunch invite. Heather makes Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes. It's followed by PJ leading three sets of 5-minute planks in the back yard.

Glad none of you had to use the services of Washburn-McReavy (sponsor-unless that's only hoops?) after your night of debauchery at the Fleck's.

Zero envy and jealousy to be a part of your party. Please use your influence to get us in the win column versus Nebraska in game one.

Top Bottom