Did anyone else notice the screams last night?

my response to this is....WHO CARES!! First people were mad because students are using curse words to taunt the other team and now their mad because players are excited after they dunk. This isn't elementary school basketball. If you don't like it don't watch it. People need to stop nitpicking about stupid stuff! *exhales*

My question is how could anyone NOT notice the screams after pretty much every single made basket by Mbakwe (and a lot of his misses, too) in his entire Gophers career?

"Every single made basket"? Exaggeration!

"Every single made basket"? Exaggeration!

I said "pretty much every single made basket by Mbakwe", and no, that's not an exaggeration. It's probably not 100%, but I would bet it's comfortably over 90%.

I said "pretty much every single made basket by Mbakwe", and no, that's not an exaggeration. It's probably not 100%, but I would bet it's comfortably over 90%.

So by comfortably over 90% we'll say you mean about 94%.

He screams on 94 of his 100 buckets?

Bull.

Are you including free throws as "made baskets"?

40% is probably more realistic then in the 90's

Haha no way, but I would definitely go as high as 60 or 70% of his post shots (layups and dunks). At least that's what it feels like. Whatever gets the dude hype, it's obvious the impact it has, especially at home.

I seriously question how much Gopher basketball some people here have watched, and further how closely they pay attention when they do. Of the made 2-pt FG attempts by Trevor Mbakwe, he lets out a primal scream on nearly all of them. I didn't realize that this wasn't common knowledge among Gopher diehards.

And yes, who cares.

I seriously question how much Gopher basketball some people here have watched, and further how closely they pay attention when they do. Of the made 2-pt FG attempts by Trevor Mbakwe, he lets out a primal scream on nearly all of them. I didn't realize that this wasn't common knowledge among Gopher diehards.

And yes, who cares.

So you confirm the "fact" that he screams on 90+ of his 100 buckets?

I just want to be sure because after someone called you out for being sarcastic. You replied with that number. It would look pretty foolish if you proceeded to be sarcastic after being called out for being sarcastic.

So you confirm the "fact" that he screams on 90+ of his 100 buckets?

I just want to be sure because after someone called you out for being sarcastic. You replied with that number. It would look pretty foolish if you proceeded to be sarcastic after being called out for being sarcastic.

A) Where did I say it was fact?

B) Yes, I'm comfortable stating that it's at 90% or more. About the only time he doesn't do it is on a jump shot, and how many of those has he made this year? Is it double digits?

In honor of Mbakwe, until Saturday, I will let out a primal scream every time I do something awesome.

aaaAahHhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

A) Where did I say it was fact?

B) Yes, I'm comfortable stating that it's at 90% or more. About the only time he doesn't do it is on a jump shot, and how many of those has he made this year? Is it double digits?

And yes, who cares.

Yes.,,, I pay (close) attention as you, and watch the game 7-feet from a 60 inch with surround sound. I feel very comfortable in saying 90% is asinine.

No one has mentioned Trev's primordial scream after every missed FT, how odd indeed.

I get really tired of it. Get back on D. Maybe I'm getting old.....oh yeah, I already am.
I agree and I think they both should have been flagged with unsportsmanlike penalties and given at least 15 yards each just like the Gophers in their bowl game got. That would be so cool. A 30 yard plus penalty in a basketball game. How many rows up would that be?

Top Bottom