did anyone commit this weekend?

MilesTarver

Reaction score
did i miss it? i just can't imagine that at least a few kids wouldn't commit after seeing what i did on saturday.

I committed to having a beer after what I saw:)

Walking out of the stadium was really cool. I never once saw anything like it after a dome game-no matter how big of a win we had.

no kidding - the fact that people stayed until the end and wore school colors made it clear...this wasn't a dome game.

Many of the recruits are not leaving until Monday morning. We should see some action by Wednesday. I think you will see by signing day that many of this group will be Golden.:clap::clap:

Many of the recruits are not leaving until Monday morning. We should see some action by Wednesday. I think you will see by signing day that many of this group will be Golden.:clap::clap:

Is this fact or speculation?

I am a internet junkie, what do I know. Of course it's speculation. See you at the signing party. Then we will know.

I am a internet junkie, what do I know. Of course it's speculation. See you at the signing party. Then we will know.

I hope you didn't think I was knocking you. I was just letting Gopher4life15 know that's what we do here. I'm with you on thinking that we'll see plenty of Gold from this weekend come signing day.

Harold Legania 3* DT - He did not commit but was very happy with his visit and said "I am going to sit down with my mom and talk about everything, just put it all out on the table. I am still in the process of setting up other visits ... but who knows? Minnesota put up a really strong argument, really strong. ... Minnesota did everything right and they are looking very good to me."

Jabari Price 3* CB - He did not commit but said "I really didn't expect for the trip to go quite as well as it did. Minnesota is my current leader. I would still like to take all five of my trips but I think I could be ready to commit after I go." He is a former teammate of Carter and Eric Jacques.

Ethan Grant 4* RB - Committed to Oregon, but said "I cannot wait to get up to Minnesota. I am still committed to Oregon, but I just didn't like how they played and how they acted in the Boise St game. I am not about that kind of stuff and I am looking to play for a program that is well handled. We'll see if I can switch this weekend." No word yet.

Harold Legania 3* DT - He did not commit but was very happy with his visit and said "I am going to sit down with my mom and talk about everything, just put it all out on the table. I am still in the process of setting up other visits ... but who knows? Minnesota put up a really strong argument, really strong. ... Minnesota did everything right and they are looking very good to me."

Jabari Price 3* CB - He did not commit but said "I really didn't expect for the trip to go quite as well as it did. Minnesota is my current leader. I would still like to take all five of my trips but I think I could be ready to commit after I go." He is a former teammate of Carter and Eric Jacques.

Ethan Grant 4* RB - Committed to Oregon, but said "I cannot wait to get up to Minnesota. I am still committed to Oregon, but I just didn't like how they played and how they acted in the Boise St game. I am not about that kind of stuff and I am looking to play for a program that is well handled. We'll see if I can switch this weekend." No word yet.

Grant's comments... atsa spicey meatball.

Wow - shows how actions resonate beyond the game and possible punishment to the player.

Though I sort of got the impression that Grant was pretty soft on the Oregon commit - maybe "the punch" is just a good way to explain a change. I'd welcome him.

Looks like Legania and Price made the comments after their visit, and Grant made his prior to getting up here. Since everyone whos made comments after the visit were drooling over the U afterwards, I am going to feel good that Grant's experience made him fully switch over to us, since his comments sound as if he was doing that prior :clap:

Top Bottom