Devon Wright Commits To Minnesota

GopherSOB

Reaction score
Per Rivals, welcome to Gopher Nation Devon. Impressive offer list for this young man, glad to have him on board.

Welcome aboard, bring that 1000 yd rushing ability with you. We should be able to offer the line to support it now.

Not much talk about his commitment on here. Lots of good offers. Welcome to Gopher Nation!

Nevermind, didn't see the other thread. He's so good he gets two threads!

He's pretty good size now and will put on weight. We desperately need bigger, stronger running backs.

Wow. Another program-changing 3-star athlete.
Sarcastic

Nice to see you've done your research on him and have managed to look past the star ratings and understand this guy might be a good addition to the program.

You continually impress me with your knowledge of and interest in the program and its recruiting efforts.

Wow. Another program-changing 3-star athlete.
Sarcastic

I know you're attempting to mock what you think is a homerish fan base, but you might want to look at this thread.

Guy#1: Glad to have him aboard
Guy #2: He has decent size
Guy #3: Glad to have his ability in MN

Wow...you are right, talk about a fanatical group of people. Sarcasm.

What's your angle, why purposely try to rile up people on the board in every one of your posts?*&^!#

+1 --- I would like to welcome him as well -- we can really use some good running backs and hopefully he will help our rushing game!

Top Bottom