Detroit News: Carr and Mason still remember Michigan’s 2003 comeback win

MZBKA

Banned
Reaction score
The Detroit News pretty much copied the Star Tribune's story from yesterday. Even if Michigan wins tomorrow, we can be happy that Minnesota has better journalists, better cities, and better people than Michigan :)

http://www.detroitnews.com/section/sports0201

-A Minnesotan temporarily stuck in Detroit.

Who might these be?

Chip Scoggins, for example. The Star Trib journalist whose story the Detroit News copied (not really, I was just joking around)

But seriously, come out here on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday. Neither of the two Detroit papers delivers on these days, and the newspapers are more like news pamphlets. I know some people here are pissed at Souhan, but the ST has great Gophers football coverage with Joe Christensen, and the Pioneer Press's Marcus Fuller does a great job as well.

Chip Scoggins, for example. The journalist whose story the Detroit News copied (not really, I was just joking around)

But seriously, come out here on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday. Neither of the two Detroit papers delivers on these days, and the newspapers are more like news pamphlets. I know some people here are pissed at Souhan, but the ST has great Gophers football coverage with Joe Christensen, and the Pioneer Press's Marcus Fuller does a great job as well.

+1

Top Bottom