Describe the Gophers win over Iowa in 1 sentence.

Gopher victory over Iowa, bringing Floyd back where he belongs, has pissed-off WAY more Gopher fans than I thought was possible.

I called it when that boy-faced returner weirdly put his arm up, surprised with no whistle it was funny to see the announcers only talking about how they didn't know what was being reviewed.

1 sentence?
F iowa and their inbred fans.

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.
Yep. Went from being absolutely stunned and depressed to just enjoying the hell out of watching those players rushing over to grab Floyd. (Full disclosure: before the interception sealed it, I was pretty much convinced that Iowa would move down the field and then use that last TO that PJ gifted them so they could kick the game-winning FG.)

Yep. Went from being absolutely stunned and depressed to just enjoying the hell out of watching those players rushing over to grab Floyd. (Full disclosure: before the interception sealed it, I was pretty much convinced that Iowa would move down the field and then use that last TO that PJ gifted them so they could kick the game-winning FG.)
I expected the same. I shat myself in happiness when it didn't happen.

Gophers wave Good-bye to Iowa as they leave with Pig. However, after further review it was an illegal fair catch signal towards Iowa, not a wave.

Iowa gets caught cheating before Minnesota makes a play to win.

People get really excited about things that rarely happen.

Floyd is back to his original 1935 home, we ripped the soul out of IWOA who thought they'd gotten away with cheating, and since 1935 IWOA fans have been trash and still are (and now throw trash as well).

You relish the Gopher program being damned if it does and damn damned if it doesn’t. The old double bind that guarantees no satisfaction. A tough place for a fun-loving fan to be…
Yep, Gopher fans being at all negative about beating a top 25 ranked Iowa team in Iowa City. . . i'll never understand this fanbase.

Top Bottom