Describe the Gophers loss to Badgers in 1 sentence

Didn’t watch due to family obligations but I’m glad I don’t have to see anymore stupid locker room body passing celebrations

Didn’t watch due to family obligations but I’m glad I don’t have to see anymore stupid locker room body passing celebrations
Same here. Recorded game but it’s highly unlikely I’ll watch it

Team had a lot of question marks going in and not a lot of answers going into next season.

What we learned is that we are Jerry Kill level deep (recruiting rankings don't lie). We still are an NFL producing machine, but with NIL the dynamics are changing and not in MN's favor. I love the culture of Fleck, but not sure we have the money to produce what he dreams of having here.

The game was so utterly predictable the fans seemed completely unaffected by the outcome on the way out!!

In year seven, PJ Fleck led the Gophers in their last chance to win the B1G West to their only last place finish in the B1G West, ever.

Last edited:

Watch the first drive it was a beautiful thing.
I very rarely open up the DVR to rewatch home game losses but plan to do so for this one.

This game was a microcosm of the entire season worth taking in as only the TV experience can provide.

As for the first drive, Mrs. Billd noted that it was the first time all season that the Gophers drove down the field and actually scored a touchdown. I think she's correct?

That certainly inspired hope very early in this one. Sigh.

Wisconsin recruits better than Fleck -- why are you surprised?

The game was so utterly predictable the fans seemed completely unaffected by the outcome on the way out!!
I was there, and I 100% agree! And not to say there weren't any skirmishes between Gopher fans and Badger fans because one can't be everywhere, but I didn't see any fans acting the A-hole. We let their fans alone and they left us alone. The most cordial Axe game I have ever been to.

Team had a lot of question marks going in and not a lot of answers going into next season.

What we learned is that we are Jerry Kill level deep (recruiting rankings don't lie). We still are an NFL producing machine, but with NIL the dynamics are changing and not in MN's favor. I love the culture of Fleck, but not sure we have the money to produce what he dreams of having here.
The goal was one sentence.

Top Bottom