Describe Gophers Michigan game in 1 sentence

Hah, seen it against Purdue, Iowa, Wisconsin. We never rarely get favorable calls. Big 10 refs will never give Gophers a game changing call with exception of Iowa last year. They have to protect the brand. Michigan shouldn't need refs to bail them out with all their advantages.
Ahh bullshit.

Down drink kool aid made in Iowa.

That was extremely difficult to see in real time, that he stayed on sides.

People only remember the calls against them. You’ve been the beneficiary of calls against a lot of teams. You know this in your heart, despite the current stinging feeling.

Ahh bullshit.

Down drink kool aid made in Iowa.

That was extremely difficult to see in real time, that he stayed on sides.

People only remember the calls against them. You’ve been the beneficiary of calls against a lot of teams. You know this in your heart, despite the current stinging feeling.
It's too bad this play had effect on game. The dumb blocked punt, don't understand what the blockers were doing. Jackson fumble, a lot of times that would have been blown dead , but again where are the blockers to help out. Wish we had today's urgency last week against Iowa.

Poor 1st half play spots Michigan 21....but opportunity was never lost.

It's too bad this play had effect on game. The dumb blocked punt, don't understand what the blockers were doing. Jackson fumble, a lot of times that would have been blown dead , but again where are the blockers to help out. Wish we had today's urgency last week against Iowa.
Agreed. Well said there. It does hurt.

This season feels like were close, but just keep missing.

A team of almost there.

Learn from what worked as it may work beyond just this year.

There is no way any Gopher found the game enjoyable until the closing moments of the 3Q. Then even at that point about a dozen things had to go our way, which they did, only for ref to say "nah fam....back to the kids table for you"

I did not enjoy today.
With you but the 4th quarter made up for a lot for me.

That offered I did not watch on purpose but listened on the radio so I could get some work on the house done. Had we prevailed on the onside kick I'd have stopped that work and come up to watch on the telly. We didn't prevail so I got what needed done.

Something new for me is that I'll probably watch or listen to the Vikes tomorrow at Green Bay. Hopefully the Gophers turn it around soon so that does not become a habit.

Top Bottom