Describe Gophers Michigan game in 1 sentence

Play 4 quarters of football and stop limiting the offense cause you're scared

Today is one of those days I wonder why I watch.
I couldn’t disagree more. It’s not all about winning and losing. It’s about having an exciting game and product to watch. At least in the second half today we had that and I’ll take it. We’re playing in the toughest football conference we’ve ever been a part of, and we’re gonna win some and lose some but if you couldn’t enjoy that game today…..

I couldn’t disagree more. It’s not all about winning and losing. It’s about having an exciting game and product to watch. At least in the second half today we had that and I’ll take it. We’re playing in the toughest football conference we’ve ever been a part of, and we’re gonna win some and lose some but if you couldn’t enjoy that game today…..
I don’t often agree with you but in this instance I could not agree more with your post.

There is no way any Gopher found the game enjoyable until the closing moments of the 3Q. Then even at that point about a dozen things had to go our way, which they did, only for ref to say "nah fam....back to the kids table for you"

I did not enjoy today.

There is no conspiracy vs. the Gophers by BIG10 officials, but at critical points in tight games vs. Michigan or Ohio State we will NEVER get a call.

Fought to the end, but got screwed again.

There is no way any Gopher found the game enjoyable until the closing moments of the 3Q. Then even at that point about a dozen things had to go our way, which they did, only for ref to say "nah fam....back to the kids table for you"

I did not enjoy today.
The defense played hard and pretty well from the get-go

There is no conspiracy vs. the Gophers by BIG10 officials, but at critical points in tight games vs. Michigan or Ohio State we will NEVER get a call.
Hah, seen it against Purdue, Iowa, Wisconsin. We never rarely get favorable calls. Big 10 refs will never give Gophers a game changing call with exception of Iowa last year. They have to protect the brand. Michigan shouldn't need refs to bail them out with all their advantages.

Last edited:

Top Bottom