Depth Chart vs. Northwestern

Croft QB2

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Who's the Croft guy? Never seen him play. ;-)

Seriously wondering about the sanity of the coaching staff (and my own sanity for that matter) seeing James is till the #1 Punt Returner.

Is Berkley Edwards that bad back there, may as well play him somewhere.

Seriously wondering about the sanity of the coaching staff (and my own sanity for that matter) seeing James is till the #1 Punt Returner.

Do you know if Edwards has even practiced at punt return in HS or college? Kill said on the radio show that he told James, "he just wants the ball. Fair catch it unless no one is within 15-20 yards." He also mentioned that punters have been kicking it all over the place and blockers have gotten in the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Berkley Edwards can't fair catch it unless no one is within 15 yards? That comment by Kill tells me all I need to know about his confidence level with James. Not trying to be critical but if you have no confidence in James then put in Maye.

James is the punt returner. Get over it. I'm sure Kill would use him there even if he had all these other guys who could do better.:rolleyes:

I was at a practice where Maye was back fielding punts under strict supervision of coaches. he dropped one of the three I witnessed. As coach Kill said, not an easy job. I trust our coaches to put the best guy out there.

Berkley can't catch a screen pass, what makes you think he can catch a 40 yd punt?

It's good to see Briean Boddy-Calhoun listed with the starters, I thought he might be out this week.

BBC is also listed as questionable. As for PR, Kill reminded everyone on his radio show that #22 was very good in doing it last year. It's not an easy job.

Top Bottom