Depth Chart vs CMU

Gopher028

Reaction score
Still not a lot of upgrades on the injury front. I'd be shocked to see
Steve or Scott back on the DL. Same team as was vs Sconnie...

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Most interesting point to me is that I.Gentry not on 2-deep or injury report. Hmmmmmmm

Most interesting point to me is that I.Gentry not on 2-deep or injury report. Hmmmmmmm

That's what jumped out to me the most too. Especially with the transfer talk we heard last week.

I think Steve and Scott will both play. Richardson especially, he's too tough not to give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what jumped out to me the most too. Especially with the transfer talk we heard last week.

Same here. I will take that as another sign pointing to the transfer rumors being correct. Disappointing.

Still not a lot of upgrades on the injury front. I'd be shocked to see
Steve or Scott back on the DL. Same team as was vs Sconnie...

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Where did Everett Williams go? Has he been passed by Nick Rallis on the 2 deep?

Where did Everett Williams go? Has he been passed by Nick Rallis on the 2 deep?

Yes - he struggled very badly against Nebraska when playing for Poock. Then when Poock went out against Wisconsin, Rallis was the one that came in and he did well.

I'd like to point out that, Myrick isn't on the out or questionable list, he should be available.

If the Gophers haven't done almost anything from an injury standpoint, how will they be better than they were during their last few games? I thought some defensive guys were suppose to come back and make the defense tougher on CMU.

If this is the same team as vs. WI, the chances of the Gophers winning is a lot less.

Has Gant has been listed as injured before? Wonder if there was something this year that kept him off the field?

as I understand it, as long as a guy isn't listed as "out," there is a chance he could play. So, even tho some players are listed as "questionable," they could play as long as they're physically able. And, seeing as how there isn't another game until next fall, I'll bet that a few guys at least give it a try.

Top Bottom