Demoting Tracy: A Fantasy

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
I'll keep this short.

I'd actually want Tracy, Sawvel, and Mike Sherels to stay with us in a coaching change. They are better than average coaches, and they're a good fit for our state and program.

No chance this happens.

But I can dream, right?

I'll keep this short.

I'd actually want Tracy, Sawvel, and Mike Sherels to stay with us in a coaching change. They are better than average coaches, and they're a good fit for our state and program.

No chance this happens.

But I can dream, right?

A very good point 55. Never say never, but if we were lucky enough to hire a marquee name I think he would bring his own staff. A high profile coordinator, or MAC HC hire why not.

If Tracey Claeys were to be fired, he'd have plenty of DC options available to him.

I'll keep this short.

No chance this happens.

But I can dream, right?
You're new to this, aren't you? :)

I'll keep this short.

No chance this happens.

But I can dream, right?

I thought that may have worked or had the potential of keeping some sense of continuity if we went after Fleck last year. It didn't happen and I don't see it happening. A new staff would come in and Coach would move on. As suggested, K-State would be a logical next step for him whenever that may be.

He wouldn't go from hc back to dc here

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

He wouldn't go from hc back to dc here

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

While I agree 100% with you, it has happened before. Fickell went from Interim HC back to DC when Urban Meyer came in at Ohio State.

Keeping Tracy seems like sheer fantasy.

But maybe keeping Sawvel or Mike isn't?

I won't be holding my breath.

I still want Tracy to succeed. But the conference record speaks for itself.

Top Bottom