Delayed Question

gopherfrommt

Reaction score
Sorry this is a very delayed question about the game against Indiana. I watched the game on The BTN and I would say with about 3 minutes left in the game the student section started a chant until almost the end of the game....but I could not tell what they were saying on tv.

Am I mistaken....or was it the same chant???

One of Indiana's players fouled out. The student section typically chants "STANDING STANDING" until the player sits down. The guy that fouled out didn't sit down for the last five minutes of the game, so they kept chanting.

Yeah - it was a non-stop chant of "Standing." I look forward to the thank you letter on IU stationary addressed to the students for taking themselves out of the game action in the end, allowing Indiana to try and steal one without any crowd noise to play through or any support for the Gophers.

And I expect an apology letter Gopher stationary apologizing for the most dreadful "win" I've seen in 20 years of attending Gopher basketball games.

Seemed like Pritchard got into the head of the student fans more than vice versa. While I didn't watch him continuously, he seemed to just focus on what was happening on the court the the entire time he was standing. I never saw him even glance toward the students.

Probably his best contribution of the night given his stats other than blocks.

And I expect an apology letter Gopher stationary apologizing for the most dreadful "win" I've seen in 20 years of attending Gopher basketball games.

The worst was the Michigan State game. We looked awful.

Those games are behind us, let 'em go guys. Let's look ahead and get a win at PSU.

Top Bottom