Deion bans color red in football facility

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score

It's a little weird to still carry a huge rivalry with a team you have played 2 times in 12 years. Sounds like it's been a rule since the Big XII days.

It's like having a hate-shrine in your house for your ex from a decade ago

It's a little weird to still carry a huge rivalry with a team you have played 2 times in 12 years. Sounds like it's been a rule since the Big XII days.

Are you speaking from experience? :p

I graduated from CU and it doesn't appear odd to me in the least. If you understand the hate in that rivalry, it was/is similar to our feelings about Wisconsin. The thing is, I don't think anybody would actually wear red there anyway. Definitely more of a PR move.

for all the coverage he's generated, Deion still has to put a competitive team on the field, or the media will lose interest in him very quickly.

I've seen people predicting a 1- or 2-win season for the Buffs. and looking at their schedule, there are no gimmes on there. Colorado State is probably the "easiest" game on paper, with the other non-conf games against TCU and Nebraska - and then the last go-round in the Pac-12 facing USC, Oregon, Washington, etc.

Really interesting to spend this much focus on a non conference opponent currently scheduled to play twice before 2038

an ex implies a past relationship. Buncha Lucky guys/gals in here.

Is there any way that BOTH of those teams can lose the opener?

Same for Mizzou fans. Hate Nebraska.

Top Bottom