Defense and Effort

kiedro

Reaction score
This year's Gopher Basketball Team is a joy to watch. They won't win every game, but I am impressed with the consistent effort, particularly on defense. Young players should watch the Gopher players...hustling on defense to get into the right position, playing unselfishly on offense, and turning up the effort when the score is close.
Hats off to Pitino for leading the effort!
Do you agree?

This year's Gopher Basketball Team is a joy to watch. They won't win every game, but I am impressed with the consistent effort, particularly on defense. Young players should watch the Gopher players...hustling on defense to get into the right position, playing unselfishly on offense, and turning up the effort when the score is close.
Hats off to Pitino for leading the effort!
Do you agree?
indeed. The team does seem very well coached on defense, and unselfish. it hasn't seemed that way in the near past and all the way through the Tubby era-this is just a feeling. I haven't looked at the defensive year over year stats to compare. It's possible this year's talent just makes defense just a little easier? We all know defense takes passion and hard work, and athleticism doesn't hurt either.

Top Bottom