Decommit

swgopherdog

Reaction score
Time to replace the Twins decommit thread with what we are really talking about. Thanks.

Man this is really tough. Next season, I've decided to take my talents to the gopher hole and join the decommit thread. I'd like to thank all the boards that recruited me. Im blessed man.

Man this is really tough. Next season, I've decided to take my talents to the gopher hole and join the decommit thread. I'd like to thank all the boards that recruited me. Im blessed man.

I'm decommitting to NDSU.

Go Bison

Good tape. Other big time offers include CNET's "Which digital camera is best in low-light?" thread and the 4chan "Fappening" thread. Welcome.

I'm committed to this thread, but I am going to continue to visit other threads as well.

I'm still committed to Gooherhole but I'm going to visit other forums because why not take advantage of free visits.

I'd like to thank Gopher hole for everything they've done for me but I'm flipping to the Penn State forum. #followingcoachlimey

Top Bottom