Dear PJ, Please go FULL BANANA for the Michigan game.

Otis

Reaction score
I know this is juvenile and silly. Maybe even a little mid-life crisis as I stare down a speed limit birthday "I just can't drive".

But it would be a nice Birthday present to see a FULL BANANA Gopher squad take back the JUG from "The Khakied One".

So, PJ, get the equipment guys and gals to put their best effort forward and create a uniform combination that will endure the internet for all times in

FULL BANANA!!!!

I would prefer we went anthracite, it has been an advantageous combo for us in the past.
Tony Dungy never wore anthracite.

Although, I'm not against FULL BANANA with anthracite numbers.

Last edited:

Chrome jerseys with Goldy’s head across the chest, clear helmets, banana pants.

@Otis, I truly applaud your devotion to this cause. You're nothing if not consistent. Some on this board are married to political points of view. Others get riled up about play calling, recruiting, or personnel decisions. Your simple love of full banana is simple and refreshing. In these divisive times, I think it's a platform we could all get on board with.

@Otis, I truly applaud your devotion to this cause. You're nothing if not consistent. Some on this board are married to political points of view. Others get riled up about play calling, recruiting, or personnel decisions. Your simple love of full banana is simple and refreshing. In these divisive times, I think it's a platform we could all get on board with.
Thanks!

I'd bet Ohio State would loan us their alternate jerseys. Strike fear into their hearts.
This would be sacrilege! But somehow I find it's diabolical approach appealing! Still....

FULL BANANA!!!!!

Anything but all white we always seem to lose when we wear white
I continue to be a lonely voice crying from the wilderness in my unwavering support for the FULL SNOWMAN. We look fast and sleek, like a team of Billy "White Shoes" Johnsons.

I know this is juvenile and silly. Maybe even a little mid-life crisis as I stare down a speed limit birthday "I just can't drive".

But it would be a nice Birthday present to see a FULL BANANA Gopher squad take back the JUG from "The Khakied One".

So, PJ, get the equipment guys and gals to put their best effort forward and create a uniform combination that will endure the internet for all times in

FULL BANANA!!!!
Can we confirm that they still have the gold jerseys?

Edit : NM. they have them.

I think the Maroon Gold Maroon we wore against South Dakota State is the best look.

Full Banana! Let’s go PJ. Let’s do this right. With yellow cleats.

I still dream of chrome gold helmets with Goldy head, white tops, maroon pants, and audacious metallic gold shoes for every game all the time, home and away.

Y'all would be crazy not to wear maroon jerseys. Bedazzle your helmets all you want, but maroon and gold at home.

Banana, white, and anthracite - all ugly, though it is close to Halloween. Come forth, Gophers, in your historic home uniform, maroon and gold.

Maroon pants, anthracite tops, chrome gold / goldy.

Top Bottom