Dear Mr. Maturi: The damage has been done.

The post was idiotic. Yesterday the window to extend was fine, but today the window of opportunity closed? It is very over reactionary post by him. The guy needs to take his meds and take a deep breath. All the negative posters like to stand up for eachother and circlejerk each other to pictures of Pat Reusse. Was that more insightful for you?

Chem is not a negative poster. He's a pizza flinging gorilla of the maroon ilk.

I'm sorry that I didn't spell out the exact window in my OP. The point I was trying to make is that Maturi should have made a decision and acted sometime shortly after the Iowa game. Recent events have proven why that was the right time to act. I think that's the first time I've ever been called a "negative poster."

Good point. And aside from possibly running back, its doubtful that any recruit coming in this fall would have any significant impact on our offense. Our offense will succeed (or fail) with the pieces that are already in place.

One way to read the tea leaves is to see who's making the decision on the next offensive coordinator hire. If Maturi has a significant say in the matter, it may be that Brewster's death warrant has been written out but not signed. Particularly if they start interviewing young guys who are a year or two away from a HC gig themselves.

That's what the steerage passengers said on the Titanic when the crew started loading the life boats.

I actually think your post is pretty funny. Reminds me of Miles Tarver's famous quote from a few years back.

hopefully the new OC won't call the stupid TE roll out on third and goal every stinking time.

You what kind of person is a terrible Gopher fan? The kind that ridicules Wisky fans in the student section and accurately delivers a pizza attack to their face. All while decked out in a Gopher suit. Yep, that kind of fan must hate the Gophers. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom