Dean Dalton

Big Ten Mind

Reaction score
Who is this guy? Bout fell out of my chair when I heard him turn to Coach Brew (at the beginning of his weekly show) and suggest he was impressed with the Gopher mental toughness at the start and throughout the MSU game.

Huh - the same team that had a record 17 penalties?

This Dalton character really stretches credulity

Think he was referring to coming back to win the game, the goal line stand.... yes they had too many penalties and had some bad calls.

Who is this guy? Bout fell out of my chair when I heard him turn to Coach Brew (at the beginning of his weekly show) and suggest he was impressed with the Gopher mental toughness at the start and throughout the MSU game.

Huh - the same team that had a record 17 penalties?

This Dalton character really stretches credulity

Mental toughness could refer to the Gophers over coming those penalties and answering just about ever Michigan State score.

Answering every MSU score, holding MSU to two field goals inside the 10, overcoming 17 penalities, overcoming the loss of their best player=mental toughness.

The Fargo Flash was off his game as well this morning on KFAN. Gotta get he names right if you're the in house expert.

Watch Deanos hands when he is talking during the show....unbelievable this guy gets to do the show.

Dean Dalton was an assistant under Mike Ticey

To make the show better they just need to focus on Natalie Kane more. :)

Dean's main job on the show is to make Brew the focus of attention with some softball questions/comments and he seems to do a pretty good job for a fb guy without professional media/communication skills...thankfully they've got Ms Kane to add a little more pizzaz than Dean can bring to the party.

Top Bottom