Dean Dalton last night...

Big Ten Mind

Reaction score
...was such a shill for Brewster it is an insult to informed fans. I don't expect him to rip Brewster but at least discuss the challenges they had the previous week (vs. SDSU) and what they are doing in prep this week to overcome them.

I have watched a # of the other Big Ten coaches shows and they have at least a few pieces of substance in each show...Dalton's approach is laughable

...was such a shill for Brewster it is an insult to informed fans. I don't expect him to rip Brewster but at least discuss the challenges they had the previous week (vs. SDSU) and what they are doing in prep this week to overcome them.

I have watched a # of the other Big Ten coaches shows and they have at least a few pieces of substance in each show...Dalton's approach is laughable

Dude chill out, it's a fluff show. Other Big Ten coaches shows don't ask hard hitting questions either, Dalton is a host not a journalist. It's meant to review the past game, recognize player achievements and show the program in a positive light.

Dean recently went through a tough situation in his personal life ... thankfully, nobody was hurt, but still something that may still be on his mind ... didn't see show, but if that's the case, I will defend him, and offer up that excuse.

Doogie - we love you

Doogie your right. Give Dean a break. It is Brewster who we should be bashing "we will be ready for the Jackrapits". :pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig:

Dean recently went through a tough situation in his personal life ... thankfully, nobody was hurt, but still something that may still be on his mind ... didn't see show, but if that's the case, I will defend him, and offer up that excuse.

Come on Doogie - you should get that gig - at least it would be watchable

I'm sure Dalton is a good guy but his approach is awful

Dean is a great human being who is overly optimistic ... plus, going back to his coaching days, has close, personal relationships that could be interfered with if he goes down an even slightly negative road.

Top Bottom