Dealing with my rage issues

Reaction score
Last week I posted my rage about so many people leaving early.
After a week of careful thought and reflection, I decided to handle it differently.
This week, we moved down from the upper rows of section 207. We watched much of the 4th quarter in the lower level, 17 rows up, about the 40 yard line.
I would like to thank the fans who left early. (despite my feelings about not supporting the team)
The views of the game, stadium, an sidelines were phenomenal. We could here the coaches, cheerleaders, and band perfectly.

No problem. I left after the 3rd quarter and was really happy I did. We got on the first bus back to the fairgrounds, got home in time to tuck the kids in and didn't miss anything. You're welcome to my seatbacks anytime I head out early. I imagine with my folks there this weekend, we'll probably head out early again. Which is just fine with me...

Can we go now?

I took my 2 1/2 year-old girl to her first Gophers game Saturday. It was really cute. She loved the band, the music and the team running out of the tunnel as fireworks shot up into the sky. I even let her shake the keys at the kickoff.

Then she said, "Can we go now?"

I said, "No, honey. We have to wait until the third quarter when everyone else leaves."

That's a joke.

We actually left at halftime, because she was tired and cried during the fireworks.

Last week I posted my rage about so many people leaving early.
After a week of careful thought and reflection, I decided to handle it differently.
This week, we moved down from the upper rows of section 207. We watched much of the 4th quarter in the lower level, 17 rows up, about the 40 yard line.
I would like to thank the fans who left early. (despite my feelings about not supporting the team)
The views of the game, stadium, an sidelines were phenomenal. We could here the coaches, cheerleaders, and band perfectly.

I'm sorry you had to stay and watch that sh!t

Top Bottom