Deadspin article on Tough year ahead for Bucky

Wisc's decline is predicted every year. Doesn't seem to happen.

Granted their schedule is crazy this year but they could have a worse record, and still be better...

Wisc's decline is predicted every year. Doesn't seem to happen.

Granted their schedule is crazy this year but they could have a worse record, and still be better...

They can be 'better' all they want - as long as they lose more games this year, 2016 is a success.

They can be 'better' all they want - as long as they lose more games this year, 2016 is a success.

I only care about the game we play with them and Wisc's games that count toward the division title.

If they have a "tough" year but still win the division and beat us, then I don't care about their tough year.

I only care about the game we play with them and Wisc's games that count toward the division title.

If they have a "tough" year but still win the division and beat us, then I don't care about their tough year.

I guess we disagree. Any game involving wisconsin is as important to me as any game the Gophers are playing. I actually cannot really watch football games that don't contain one of these two teams. I need an interest that lives in my blood - either cheering for the Gophers winning or the badgers losing.
But, I guess my point was that they could be a 'better' team but they will lose more because of their tough schedule - so maybe we don't disagree after all.

I think losing their DC will hurt more than people think. He was really good.

As much as Joel Stave was mediocre, he was likely better than his backups.

I think losing their DC will hurt more than people think. He was really good.

As much as Joel Stave was mediocre, he was likely better than his backups.

Badger fans liked him less than gopher fans like leidner

Top Bottom