de Sibiea

Off-GridTNgopher

Reaction score
per scout, he really enjoyed his visit and is seriously considering decommiting from louiville to mn... would be nice.. i just dont see how if he were to switch his commitment we have any room for another wr...

We can sign up to 28. Another 1 or 2 will transfer after spring. Duke and Lauer have been told they will probably greyshirt. We can definitely make room for the right player.

Sibiea was considered a 3 star on scout not too long ago. So for those of you concerned with stars, don't think he is another scrub 2* player. Even though stars don't mean everything in the world.

Defensive lineman

Unless I missed your intention of wr ? Pedro is a defensive lineman.

Worrying if we have spots seems kind of foolish to me. We are not the ones counting.

Seems to have interest from multiple schools and is rated 3 stars.

This would be a very nice, late addition!

Unless I missed your intention of wr ? Pedro is a defensive lineman.

Worrying if we have spots seems kind of foolish to me. We are not the ones counting.

Seems to have interest from multiple schools and is rated 3 stars.

well we all want gregory, mcdonald, or miller... they are wr's... if we add pedro, im trying to figure out where the extra possible scolly could come from... hence my wr comment... sry for the confusion

well we all want gregory, mcdonald, or miller... they are wr's... if we add pedro, im trying to figure out where the extra possible scolly could come from... hence my wr comment... sry for the confusion

Gotcha...confident though they'll have a spot for one of those guys at a minimum if they want to come.

Thank you. So many people on here seem to be pulling their hair out counting commitments, scholarships, etc. I trust that the coaching staff is consciously aware of what we have. There's no sense in speculating/getting worried about something like that.

Sibiea was considered a 3 star on scout not too long ago. So for those of you concerned with stars, don't think he is another scrub 2* player. Even though stars don't mean everything in the world.

Yup. Offers from Florida, Louisville, Minnesota, Cincinnati, Florida International, Northern Illinois, South Florida, and UAB

Top Bottom