Dbag Kellogg at it again

jjgopher

Reaction score
I'm so sick of listening to that babbling piece of *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#

"Win and we are in, lose and it's too close to call" I think we should have this thread as all the memorable quotes Special K will use today

According to Clark, if the Gophers win, they're in. If they lose, they're a bubble team and will have to sweat it out.

He's nothing if not insightful.

What's wrong with that guy. Does he just get a kick off trashing the Gophers or what.

Just be prepared for Kellogg today...he's as big of a homer for OSU as it gets.

He was born in Ohio, went to Ohio State University, and still lives in Ohio.

How many minutes until he says Minnesota beat OSU without Evan Turner? Next segment???

Hopefully he did some fact checking before the game today.

Jim Nantz finally got it right!!! Of course we couldn't count on Kellogg to comment on it.

Holy Crap, Nantz just said we won with Turner playing. Let's see if Kellogg heard him or ignored him

Between Kellogg and Hightower I think there's going to be a lot of teeth grinding...

i wanna punch CK in the mouth so he'll stop talking. ive had to put the game on mute, ha. to much bubble talk from him and his fairy land world. hes about as bad as dicky v slobbering on duke every broadcast.

I don't get the hatred. He's someone who follows college hoops closely and thinks that it is close if they don't win.

Why is that being a dbag? Just because he doesn't say what you hope happens.?

I don't get the hatred. He's someone who follows college hoops closely and thinks that it is close if they don't win.

Why is that being a dbag? Just because he doesn't say what you hope happens.?

I don't think that's it. I think it's because he has consistently gotten facts wrong when talking about the Gophers. As for the rest of it, he's entitled to his opinion and all, but when you can't recognize the difference between maroon and purple and don't know whether Evan Turner played against the Gophers at the barn, people are naturally going to be a bit testy.

Top Bottom