Dawn Plitzuweit Introduced Live at Gophers Hockey Big Ten Championship Game!

Nice ! I hope she went next door to see the high level high school talent in display. The main stars are going to SC, Stanford and Michigan. Tough competition with the first two but it would be great if she eventually stops the flow of players to other Big teams.

And, from her time at South Dakota, she no doubt was familiar with a number of the top Minnesota players at the Barn last night. She likely tried to recruit some, too, at the time.

Nice ! I hope she went next door to see the high level high school talent in display. The main stars are going to SC, Stanford and Michigan. Tough competition with the first two but it would be great if she eventually stops the flow of players to other Big teams.
We just signed 4 MN kids last year. Can’t get them all

Really impressed with this hire. This is stepping up, spending the money, and getting someone who has a chance to really make a difference.

Now support her. Get her what she needs.

Really impressed with this hire. This is stepping up, spending the money, and getting someone who has a chance to really make a difference.

Now support her. Get her what she needs.
Yeah, it would be nice if all these new posters to the woman’s board will be buying tickets. She was not my 1st choice but after 25 years of season tickets I would have renewed either way to support the great young players. Go Gophers !!

Get NIL rolling and convince Olivia to change her mind. If you through a few hundred grand her way, she'd come here. Then, she's a freshman when the Whalen class are juniors. You'd have 2 years are near sellouts.

That'll easily pay for the NIL expense. Get it done.

Get NIL rolling and convince Olivia to change her mind. If you through a few hundred grand her way, she'd come here. Then, she's a freshman when the Whalen class are juniors. You'd have 2 years are near sellouts.

That'll easily pay for the NIL expense. Get it done.

NIL doesn't come directly from the schools' budget/revenue, does it? I thought NIL payments were from boosters.

Top Bottom