David Stommes

GopherSOB

Reaction score
Does anyone know why he is no longer listed on the football roster on Gophersports ? I had heard he played pretty well during spring ball and went to check out his measurables but saw he was no longer listed on the roster ?
Just wondering.
Thanks.

You are right, I hope he is still on the team, because he seemed really mobile and agile, but he did look like he needed to add another 20 to 30 pounds to handle people up front. I don't think he was ever on a roster I got visiting practices. I had to get his name by asking other people standing on the sideline. Sean Ferguson was listed at number 98, but actually wore number 70 all spring that was listed as Brandon Haney, who I understand was no longer on the team. Matt Kloss wore number 80 all spring that was listed as Xzavian Brandon, who was out injured.
Basically the roster appeared to not have been updated since last fall.

Problem corrected - he is no longer a coach and is listed on the roster.

Does anyone know why he is no longer listed on the football roster on Gophersports ? I had heard he played pretty well during spring ball and went to check out his measurables but saw he was no longer listed on the roster ?
Just wondering.
Thanks.

He lost control of his bowels during practice. Coach Kill decided he'd had enough of his s**t!

diarrhea-2.gif

Top Bottom