David Cobb starting to make waves

Josh Norris has been raving about David Cobb in recent weeks, just check his Twitter timeline.

I don't think he'll be drafted that high. I was thinking more like 5th-6th. He'll drop in some eyes due to a lack of speed, especially compared to some of the other RBs in the class. However, I think he could wind up as one of the best pros in the class because of his versatility. He's already being compared to Le'Veon Bell.

Thats high praise right there, Bell, IMO is one of the premier backs in the NFL.

Cobb will take knocks in the combine for being slower and then his game tape doesn't show a lot of pass catching ability. Those are two huge "stock" knocks right there. I would love Cobb to play on my team any day because he falls forward, has a little juke in him, and hes a goddamn hard worker and tough as nails.

Gun to my head 6th rounder at best, and scraps his way onto a depth chart. Gets mop up duty for a year, 2nd stringer a year after that and then who knows.

The guy turns a two yard gain into seven or eight, better than all but a very few elite backs that I have seen.

Top Bottom