David Cobb: I wouldn’t change a thing. The state of Minnesota has been so good to me.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per KDHNews.com:

For David Cobb, the realization blindsided him while moving out of his college apartment last month.

As the senior running back was preparing to finish out the semester, the fact that he was about to play in his final game as a Golden Gopher crossed his mind.

“I sat down and took a deep breath about what I want, who I am now and just the journey,” Cobb said. “I wouldn’t change a thing. The state of Minnesota has been so good to me. The coaches took me in, the people of Minnesota took me in and these four years I wouldn’t trade for anything.

“It doesn’t seem real.”

http://kdhnews.com/kdhpressbox/spor...cle_29385598-8bdf-11e4-8e72-47fb93da5a6e.html

Go Gophers!!

David Cobb, thank you for the memorable seasons! We are going to miss you.

Good luck to you and the Gophers in the Citrus Bowl.

I am waiting in anticipation to see you play at the next level.

+1

Thanks for always bringing it Mr. Cobb and being a great representative of the Gopher program. You will be missed. Now go out there and have a monster last game. Good luck in the NFL, I'm definitely drafting you for my Fantasy team!

It's going to be a sad day in the bowl game for me as it'll be saying goodbye to my favorite Gopher all time. He battled through the depth chart like we did through the dark ages and has never expected a handout. Now when given a chance he puts the team on his back for 2 years. Add that with the great person he seems to be off the field and he is for sure my favorite Gopher since I've been a close follower of the team

It's going to be a sad day in the bowl game for me as it'll be saying goodbye to my favorite Gopher all time. He battled through the depth chart like we did through the dark ages and has never expected a handout. Now when given a chance he puts the team on his back for 2 years. Add that with the great person he seems to be off the field and he is for sure my favorite Gopher since I've been a close follower of the team

Well said, upnorth.

Ditto that.

Cobb is also my all-time favourite. I just love the way he runs.

The kid has the heart of a lion. A 100% healthy Cobb will lead the Gophers over Missouri.

Well said.

He is one of my favorite Gophers of recent memory. Wish we had him another year, but we will be able to see him play on Sundays.

Class Act! Prediction for the bowl game: 154 yds, 2 TDS

Gotta give it up for this entire senior class. Thinking of how Kirkwood has continued to work hard despite not getting the reps in the backfield is a testament to his commitment to support team over self. These seniors have endured the worst and come out with their heads held high. Congratulations to David Cobbs as well as every senior on the team!

Gotta give it up for this entire senior class. Thinking of how Kirkwood has continued to work hard despite not getting the reps in the backfield is a testament to his commitment to support team over self. These seniors have endured the worst and come out with their heads held high. Congratulations to David Cobbs as well as every senior on the team!

This. These guys came to Minnesota when we were at the bottom. Congratulations for turning our program around. They bought into coach Kill from day 1 and paved the way for everyone else. Leading by example and selflessness. I hope for the best for all of them in the future!

Looking forward to seeing him drag guys for a few more yards next season and beyond.

Top Bottom