Dave Lee & Sid this morning

freshtrout

Reaction score
were talking about the game tonight and Sid mentioned Andre Hollins and the fact that he was recruited by Stanford. Then he and Dave talked about his dad Lionel and the Memphis Grizzlies. Nice job guys!

Andre, Austin. ... what's the difference, right Sid & Dave? I'll give Sid a pass based on his history of problems with minute facts, but Dave Lee should know better.

You do know that Sid does those talks with Dave while he's still lying in bed, don't you?

Sid is 93. I get it.

Dave Lee has no business commenting on anything sports-related. He's a train wreck.

But what about all the witty banter over tipping and skipping out on dinner tabs?

I didn't hear the banter today but I believe Sid knows the difference. Dave - I'm not so sure. Sid probably didn't hear what was said - and then did a little advertising for the hearing aid company.

Andre, Austin. ... what's the difference, right Sid & Dave? I'll give Sid a pass based on his history of problems with minute facts, but Dave Lee should know better.

Well, when you have twins they are often hard to tell apart.

But what about all the witty banter over tipping and skipping out on dinner tabs?

I remember a few month back one of the talk guys(I think it was Mike Max) was talking about Sid.
He was saying how they would often have lunch at a certain restaurant. Sid always had the same thing and his bill was always $10.04. As they paid on the way out Sid would always say to the cashier "I talked to the owner and he told me I didn't have to pay the 4 cents."

I remember a few month back one of the talk guys(I think it was Mike Max) was talking about Sid.
He was saying how they would often have lunch at a certain restaurant. Sid always had the same thing and his bill was always $10.04. As they paid on the way out Sid would always say to the cashier "I talked to the owner and he told me I didn't have to pay the 4 cents."

I think this was post Bernie Madoff.

Top Bottom