Date Night with Coach and Rebecca Kill on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at TCF Bank Stadium

BleedGopher

Reaction score
What could be more romantic than an evening under the lights with your special someone?

How about an evening under the lights with your special someone and Coach and Rebecca Kill?

You are cordially invited to spend Date Night with Coach and Rebecca Kill on Thursday, July 19, 2012, at TCF Bank Stadium.

Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012
Time: 6:00 - 9:00pm
Cost: Gold: $300.00 | Maroon: $300.00

Enjoy delicious food and beverages while you mingle with Golden Gopher Football coaches and their spouses, get access to exclusive areas of the stadium and walk away with your own personalized practice jersey right from your locker in the Gophers’ state-of-the-art locker room.

Space for this unique event is limited and registration closes at 4:00pm on Tuesday, July 3, 2012.

Couples registering for the event, will receive a confirmation email from Rachel Lee from the Golden Gopher Football Office. Ms. Lee will be collecting additional information including jersey sizes, names for the jerseys and locker name plates.

This event is reserved for Goal Line Club members until June 11, 2012, after which time it will be opened to multiple audiences. Your name will be placed on our guest list when you register online. Tickets for this event will not be distributed.

Parking is available next to TCF Bank Stadium in the Maroon Lot and the Gopher Lot.

Go Gophers!!

Why do I have a feeling that Norwood Teague played a role in making this happen already?

$300 bucks a couple - so what charity is this for again? Hmmmmmm

Why do I have a feeling that Norwood Teague played a role in making this happen already?

$300 bucks a couple - so what charity is this for again? Hmmmmmm

Teague wasn't involved. This was Kill's idea from about 6 months ago, replacing the GLC Women's Clinic.

It all goes to the GLC, which in turn spends its profits on:

2010 Contributions:
2009 Signing Day Event
Equipment Room Storage System
2010 Senior Banquet
3 Penny Films Video Production
140 Leather chairs with tablet arms in the team film room
TOTAL AMOUNT = $109,963.56

2009 Contributions:
2009 Signing Day Event
NFL and Academic Wall Display, Alpha Video and 42" LCD
140 Leather chairs with tablet arms in the team film room of the Football Complex
2009 Senior Banquet
TOTAL AMOUNT = $85,939

2008 Contributions:
XOS System and installation - Second installment payment
Lobby and Meeting Room painting and signage in the Football Complex
Digital camcorder with zoom lens
5 TV's and mounts for the Football Complex
Doors, graphics, and nameplates for the Football Complex lockers
Football Office main level murals
Game day activities at the new stadium
Goldout pom-poms for Michigan game
2008 Senior Football Banquet
TOTAL AMOUNT = $213,156

2007 Contributions:
Table, chairs, and inspirational paintings in the Media Room and Meeting Rooms of the Football Complex
Football Complex Upholstery and Fieldhouse Overhead Door
New Stadium Mural in Atrium
Raised Letter production and mounting
8 TV's and mounts for the Football Complex
Garmin NUVI 360 GPU unit
XOS System and installation - First installment payment
Special team picnic
Homecoming Game pom-poms
2007 Senior Football Banquet
TOTAL AMOUNT = $165,574

Gopherfaith and I are already signed up!

Unregistered User said:
I'm only going if it's a swingers party.

Is that where you switch jerseys with someone from Iowa? That's disgusting and immoral.

Mrs. Formo and I REALLY want to do that, but unfortunately she had gotten laid off this spring. =/ Hopefully Coach Kill and the GLC will continue doing events like this.

I see there is a photo of wine on the invitation page...does anyone know of this is an open bar, all you can drink, event? The old lady and I can rack up a $300 bar tab in no time. Meeting Kill & company, getting some food and a jersey would be like a free bonus.

Top Bottom