Darius Taylor to play in Quicklane Bowl?

With Kramer at QB, there will be over 40 rushing attempts by the Gophers in this game.
Or not. Kramer shows his Spring game chops and puts the rock in the air with Darius complimenting his 40%, not the other way around. However, I've been known to be wrong..

Or not. Kramer shows his Spring game chops and puts the rock in the air with Darius complimenting his 40%, not the other way around. However, I've been known to be wrong..
They may also be tentative to run Kramer since our backup is a true freshman walkon.

With Kramer at QB, there will be over 40 rushing attempts by the Gophers in this game.
Correct. Could be 50

The real question is if Fleck is going to make the RB1 take them all, or if he will be somewhat reasonable.

All I ask is that if Taylor is going to get hurt for a third time this season, or is it fourth time?, that he just be ready to go for spring ball.

That is all I ask.

And all that really matters for a toilet bowl game.

All I ask is that if Taylor is going to get hurt for a third time this season, or is it fourth time?, that he just be ready to go for spring ball.

That is all I ask.

And all that really matters for a toilet bowl game.
All I ask is if you are real or a bit

Taylor should not get more than 15-20 touches no matter what.
Normally, I would agree with you in a meaningless game like this but this is his hometown. Let’s just make sure he doesn’t have 35 carries. Nice job by Kramer on that first drive.

Top Bottom