Darius Taylor now a composite 4 star

This is the one recruit I am most nervous about. He's going to be a stud... just hope we can fend off the big guys!

This is the one recruit I am most nervous about. He's going to be a stud... just hope we can fend off the big guys!
Who is left to fend off? Michigan just came calling recently and he didn't decommit and has been tweeting pro university of Minnesota stuff. I get that nothing is set in stone until the LOI is signed but this kid seems 100% on board and I will be very surprised if he doesn't sign here.

Who is left to fend off? Michigan just came calling recently and he didn't decommit and has been tweeting pro university of Minnesota stuff. I get that nothing is set in stone until the LOI is signed but this kid seems 100% on board and I will be very surprised if he doesn't sign here.

Way more opportunity to get playing time and be a star quickly at MN.

1670985735394.png

1670985751424.png

When did he pull the Michigan offer?

Early signing day is in one week, and I thought I read somewhere that he intends to early-enroll, so I'm sure we'll know a lot more about his situation by next Wednesday.

Early signing day is in one week, and I thought I read somewhere that he intends to early-enroll, so I'm sure we'll know a lot more about his situation by next Wednesday.
Not sure what more there is to know. Kid has been committed for a long time, and still seems 100% on board. Would be shocked if he doesn't sign in the early period.

Not sure what more there is to know. Kid has been committed for a long time, and still seems 100% on board. Would be shocked if he doesn't sign in the early period.
What's "more to know" is whether or not he signs on the dotted line.

Maybe it's just my Minnesotan pessimism, but I never feel "certain," and according to this thread I may not be the only one worried about that Michigan offer. Obviously hoping he stays a Gopher.

That being said I still remember Dredrick Snelson, a longtime commit, in 2016 saying he was 100% committed to the Gophers a week before signing day only to decommit and sign with UCF day-of.

Last edited:

Has anyone flashed NIL $$ YET?

I’m would believe Fleck has been really transparent with RB room the last couple years that Assistant HC Burns would likely get a HC job in the near future.

Top Bottom