Danny Collins promoted to Safeties/Nickelback coach

Dudes a Rockstar. How You Remind Me of what he has done shows If Everyone Cared we wouldn’t be tempted to Burn It To The Ground. Maybe we aren’t as Far Away as some posters think. If Today Was Your Last Day I’d say look at that Photograph and realize we’re Never Gonna Be Alone.

Dudes a Rockstar. How You Remind Me of what he has done shows If Everyone Cared we wouldn’t be tempted to Burn It To The Ground. Maybe we aren’t as Far Away as some posters think. If Today Was Your Last Day I’d say look at that Photograph and realize we’re Never Gonna Be Alone.
Well played....though I don't know if being able to work that many Nickleback references into one post is something to be proud of or not :)

Well played....though I don't know if being able to work that many Nickleback references into one post is something to be proud of or not :)
I think it’s absurd that we are paying a coach devoted to Nickleback that is paid six figures. That is the #1 problem with CFB today!

Dudes a Rockstar. How You Remind Me of what he has done shows If Everyone Cared we wouldn’t be tempted to Burn It To The Ground. Maybe we aren’t as Far Away as some posters think. If Today Was Your Last Day I’d say look at that Photograph and realize we’re Never Gonna Be Alone his defensive backs are going to be some ANIMALS SOMEDAY WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER.

Kids daycare closed due to Covid so I have a ton of time to do fun stuff like this 😂

Healthy, long-term programs develop their own, lose coaches often because they are desired, and promote from within from leaders developed within the program's culture.

Post of the year

Top Bottom