Daniel Oturu BIG TEN POY?

BlueinaseaofGold

Reaction score
How is it he can be:
Scoring #2-20.0
Reb #1-11.4
Blocks #1-2.6
FG % #2-.578
yet all I seem to hear and read about, especially nationally is Luka Garza, maybe I am missing something as I have only seen a few of Garza's games but I can't even imagine where the Gophers would be this year without Oturu.

Oturu is certainly the better pro prospect and all around player, but you have to give Garza credit for a historically good and consistent offensive year, especially in conference play.

Head to Head both Garza and Cockburn outplayed Oturu. Smith got a double-double in one half.
As good as Daniel has been, he's not the best in the B1G.

It is sad you have a POY candidate and go 8-12 in conference play. Really shows the shortcomings of Lil' Ricky.

How is it he can be:
Scoring #2-20.0
Reb #1-11.4
Blocks #1-2.6
FG % #2-.578
yet all I seem to hear and read about, especially nationally is Luka Garza, maybe I am missing something as I have only seen a few of Garza's games but I can't even imagine where the Gophers would be this year without Oturu.
Unfortunately we are 7-10 and that ends the conversation.

Head to Head both Garza and Cockburn outplayed Oturu. Smith got a double-double in one half.
As good as Daniel has been, he's not the best in the B1G.
Agree.
Against Rutgers he got outplayed.
Iowa he got outplayed.
Second half of Maryland he got outplayed.

Oturu is really good. But if he was second team all big ten I wouldn’t even think he got snubbed.
No way he is even in contention in my opinion

Oturu is certainly the better pro prospect and all around player, but you have to give Garza credit for a historically good and consistent offensive year, especially in conference play.
I have to give IOWA’s coach credit for putting a game together and the discipline needed by using Garza and all the other players- after losing some of his best talent- to the best of their ability.

Top Bottom