Daniel Jackson: 80.1 PFF Grade Vs Press Coverage Last Season 🐿 1st Among Returning Big Ten WRs

I do think depth behind Jackson is a concern. Hopefully a better QB helps the equation.
It should, I like the potential Georgia kid chemistry between Max Brosmer and Tyler Williams.

I do think depth behind Jackson is a concern. Hopefully a better QB helps the equation.
I hear you, but the statement was general to the roster, not just the wide receiver group. I got the impression that we should close up shop before we've even taken a snap.

I hear you, but the statement was general to the roster, not just the wide receiver group. I got the impression that we should close up shop before we've even taken a snap.
Hey! We could have a really nice season. But we might not too. We have lots of unknowns.
But, is our stable of running backs (RB Room) better than the Vikings?
Is our DC up to the task? Were injuries our Achilles heal last year that stole victories from us?
Is our QB for real? Is our OL comparable to years past? Is the schedule too daunting?
On and on...but, we could be very good.

Hey! We could have a really nice season. But we might not too. We have lots of unknowns.
But, is our stable of running backs (RB Room) better than the Vikings?
Is our DC up to the task? Were injuries our Achilles heal last year that stole victories from us?
Is our QB for real? Is our OL comparable to years past? Is the schedule too daunting?
On and on...but, we could be very good.
I agree 100%. I'd like to see our record, our stats, and have done some eye tests four to six games into the season before I start assessing our needs or where we're lacking. Others seem to have made that assessment before we've even taken a snap, and it's ridiculous.

I was told PFF is a meaningless rag and not to take any Gopher positivity from them cereally
:) You remember old school reversible jackets...same concept....they say nice things about the Gophers they are award winning. They say bad things about the Gophers they truly are a meaningless rag.
Just like when one friend said your jacket was stupid and ugly; and another friend said it was groovy. Nothing changes.

:) You remember old school reversible jackets...same concept....they say nice things about the Gophers they are award winning. They say bad things about the Gophers they truly are a meaningless rag.
Just like when one friend said your jacket was stupid and ugly; and another friend said it was groovy. Nothing changes.

Your reversible jacket analogy has me smiling from ear to ear - the happy hour Margarita may have helped 😃

With Brosmer passing, should be a good season for Jackson and Gophers fans.

Gophers also signed 4-star receiver Tyler Williams from the transfer portal.

Right behind him, Gophers also signed receivers Cristin Driver, Jaylen Varner, and a few more guys.

Right behind him, Gophers also signed receivers Cristin Driver, Jaylen Varner, and a few more guys.

I really hope Brosmer is a huge game changer, but he has never taken a snap at the major college level. Is it a sure thing he is great? On this board it is, but it seems like outside of Gopherhole, it’s a big question mark?

Varner bounced already

I really hope Brosmer is a huge game changer, but he has never taken a snap at the major college level. Is it a sure thing he is great? On this board it is, but it seems like outside of Gopherhole, it’s a big question mark?

No one, to my knowledge, has stated that it's a sure thing that Brosmer will be great.

If Brosmer is merely competent it will be a considerable upgrade over our QB play from last season.

Last edited:

I don't recall who initially posted it during a game, but I will likely forever think "nuts Jackson" whenever he makes a play.

I think much of the hope comes from who also wanted him. Hoping that he can go through his progressions at game speed. Also hoping that the OL can play consistantly at the level they are capable of.

I have a ND/ IU version if anyone is interested...

That touchdown catch vs Nebby puts him in elite status! That one is one of the greats!

With Brosmer's demonstrated leadership and team bonding in Georgia, I like the Gopher's chances of fielding a good WR corps and a unified team.

Top Bottom