Damian Wilson Commits!

not an outstanding offer list but he seems like a fast kid which is always good. he being recruited to play up the middle or outside? regardless, welcome aboard!

not an outstanding offer list but he seems like a fast kid which is always good. he being recruited to play up the middle or outside? regardless, welcome aboard!
I'm guessing they'll play him in the middle. Welcome!

Very happy that we got a JUCO outside linebacker. Even with limited scholarships, I wouldn't be surprised if we try and get one more.

We need an inside LBer, he has a decent offer list for a JuCo player.

Hopefully he can contribute right away.

I had never heard of Jones County Junior College. I did a quick Google search and found their athletic website. To my surprise, their first year head coach is Ray Perkins. Yes, that Ray Perkins. He was a head coach for Alabama and the New York Giants, just to name a few.

I had never heard of Jones County Junior College. I did a quick Google search and found their athletic website. To my surprise, their first year head coach is Ray Perkins. Yes, that Ray Perkins. He was a head coach for Alabama and the New York Giants, just to name a few.

Seriously? He's coaching a Junior College? Hope he saved some of that past money.

Ryan Burns just tweeted that Damien Wilson is David Cobb's cousin. Interesting that a) this staff seems to work the family angle even harder than most; and b) he's coming here even with Cobb's utter disappearance this past season.

He played in four games, but they only gave him the ball once. He just doesn't block well enough. He let Shortell get creamed at Iowa and they took him out and didn't play him again for a while.

the powell kid in that link makes it seem as tho iowa is getting a burner. given that he is eligible and all that is.

the powell kid in that link makes it seem as tho iowa is getting a burner. given that he is eligible and all that is.

He went to Iowa Western JC. He's committed to Maryland not Iowa. He's not THAT stupid.

Let's hope Wilson puts on 15-20 lbs. in the next 9 months...

Is Wed. the first day that JC kids are able to sign? If so when do you think we will start hearing about who is going where?

How does Wilson only have a 2 star rating with Rivals and so few big time offers with these credentials?

Top Bottom