CSU Bison Depth Chart & Roster

hungan1

Reaction score
Here are the Rams depth chart & roster.

They have not lost a home game all of last year and this year so far. For a 10-win team last year, they definitely are a scary trap game. I have added the heights and weights on the attachment.

2015 CSU Rams Depth Chart
With Height & Weight CSU RAMS DEPTH CHART 2015.jpg

http://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/colorado-state/90360

2015 CSU Rams Roster
http://www.csurams.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/csu-m-footbl-mtt.html

In spite of 23:15 TOP, The Rams were explosive in scoring 63 points and netted 598 yards in total offense, 381 of which were receiving yards. Our secondary better be ready. They seem to have very good OL, so getting to the QB may be a challenge. If the Gophers allow time for their QBs to throw, they are going to have a long afternoon in high altitude. Are the Gophers planning on coming a day early to acclimate to the altitude? I think it will affect each player differently.

Game Day Stats: CSU Rams vs Savannah State Tigers:
http://www.csurams.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mfootbl.html?event=1358752&school=csu&sport=mfootbl&camefrom=&startschool=&

In spite of 23:15 TOP, The Rams were explosive in scoring 63 points and netted 598 yards in total offense, 381 of which were receiving yards. Our secondary better be ready. They seem to have very good OL, so getting to the QB may be a challenge. If the Gophers allow time for their QBs to throw, they are going to have a long afternoon in high altitude. Are the Gophers planning on coming a day early to acclimate to the altitude? I think it will affect each player differently.

Last weeks game for them is meaningless in terms of stats. Savannah State is a terrible team. The lost to a d2 team last year. Can't score and got killed by any team with a pulse last year.

That's not to say CSU is a pushover or a lock by any means, but I expect the boys to be ready and to take care of business on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSU was leaps and bounds better last year. They lost pretty much everyone.

RamSack - you are new to this board and probably haven't figured out yet that on here we aren't big on facts. We like to make our points whether or not they are factual or even realistic.

Last weeks game for them is meaningless in terms of stats. Savannah State is a terrible team. The lost to a d2 team last year. Can't score and got killed by any team with a pulse last year.

That's not to say CSU is a pushover or a lock by any means, but I expect the boys to be ready and to take care of business on Saturday.

Yeah Savannah State is about the creamiest of cream puffs you can schedule these days. That being said this game will show us what kind of team we have this year because CSU should still be very solid and I would feel a whole lot better about this one if we were at home.

Will be really interesting to see how we come out against them. The team had months to gear up for a Nationally televised game against a top ranked opponent and now has to regroup to go on the road against a good team. Absolutely a game we should win but if we come out flat CSU seems to have an offense that has some explosive ability to it and could cause some problems if they figure out a way to score some early points on us.

Game has trap written all over it but if we play the way we are capable of playing we should be 1-1 heading back home for two really winnable non-conf games.

RamSack - you are new to this board and probably haven't figured out yet that on here we aren't big on facts. We like to make our points whether or not they are factual or even realistic.

And that's a fact, Jack!

Despite losing as many fumbles against Savannah ****ing State as starters from last year, losing your coach and the best QB you've had since maybe Gary Glick is pretty much like losing everyone.

Prove it. ;)

Just win baby! Don't care about the points.

Hate this matchup for us. I will be thrilled if we can sneak out of there with a win.

Mitch and the O line need to turn it up ASAP because this team will score 28+ against us.

Hate this matchup for us. I will be thrilled if we can sneak out of there with a win.

Mitch and the O line need to turn it up ASAP because this team will score 28+ against us.

I will bet you even money that CSU puts up fewer than 28 points.

IT COULD BE VERSUS AIR

Despite losing as many fumbles against Savannah ****ing State as starters from last year, losing your coach and the best QB you've had since maybe Gary Glick is pretty much like losing everyone.

Their new quarterbacks still completed 27 of 36 passes for 381 yards. They have new highly acclaimed coaches. We ain't playing Savannah State. Respect your opponent or you'll come home with tears.

I want part of the action too- hold TCU to 23- can't think why CSU would score more unless we have a major let down

Their new quarterbacks still completed 27 of 36 passes for 381 yards. They have new highly acclaimed coaches. We ain't playing Savannah State. Respect your opponent or you'll come home with tears.

I agree you always respect the opponent- but they ain't playing Sav St either

Since none of us will be on the field we can feel whatever the hell we want about an opponent.

The new coaches at CSU haven't had time to significantly change the roster. The DL was slow last year and failed to get penetration, a change in scheme will help, but fundamentally they are still the same team. They have to depend on blitzes to make up for their DL short comings, that should make them vulnerable to misdirection, we just might get some of our speed displayed.

Since none of us will be on the field we can feel whatever the hell we want about an opponent.

Hey man, there's a lot of time between now and Saturday. I don't know how you can say that with such certainty.

I know little about CSU, but if TCU didn't put up 28, it seems unlikely that CSU will. We could very well lose, but I suspect it'll be something like 17-14 if it happens.

"csu bison"? "colorado/minn"?

are we really that kind of fan?

Top Bottom