Crowd Today

Tiger lower level seemed filled.

I couldn't see the upper level gopher side, what did it look like?

Mostly parents of the band kids. Just seemed like density of Gophers in the stands was greater across the board.

Auburn Plainsman newspaper complained that there were so many Gopher fans it was like a home game for Minnesota.

I agree. Gopher fans overall were loud, standing and yelling through the whole game. Amazing atmosphere !
Don’t tell Veritas about the standing. There were probably a lot of elderly women that were being totally disrespected by that.

Don’t tell Veritas about the standing. There were probably a lot of elderly women that were being totally disrespected by that.
Lol I was at the game with my family including my grandmother and there was one particular instance where she was yelling for the people a few rows ahead of us to sit down. Made me think of GH and I lol’d

Lol I was at the game with my family including my grandmother and there was one particular instance where she was yelling for the people a few rows ahead of us to sit down. Made me think of GH and I lol’d
That makes my night to hear that haha.

Last edited:

Were you in 214? I thought I heard somebody a few rows behind me yelling for people to sit down...and I also thought of GH immediately lol.

Gopher fans wrapped into a few sections of the Auburn endzone. I feel like we were no less than equal but I think it was more 55-45 gophers. However-- Auburn fans seem to make the most of the 3rd downs and at least through the 1st half were louder than us on those plays

What were the festivities like after the game? Any good tailgates or pubs within walking distance to enjoy the win with other Gopher fans?

Top Bottom