Crazy Suggestion Thread #28 - Jim Tressel, Athletic Director - Bo Pelini, Head Coach

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
We know that Jim knows how to play the game. We could put out a line of Minnesota sweater vests....

Bo would make matchups with Nebraska fun, particularly if Mike Riley flounders.

+ FauxPelini

We know that Jim knows how to play the game. We could put out a line of Minnesota sweater vests....

+ FauxPelini

Rather have Dick Tressel as AD.

+ FauxPelini

Anything that would bring Faux Pelini's tweets to Gopher Football would be welcomed.

Do you think we can convince John Gagliardi to come out of retirement?

Bernie Bierman I think is available, just have to summon him through the gods.

Do you think we can convince John Gagliardi to come out of retirement?

If you saw him "coach" the last few years at St. Johns, you may have to explain to him where he is before you try that.

+ FauxPelini

I would imagine that Tressel's show-cause would apply even at AD.

Hayden Fox led the Screaming Eagles to the National Championship. Maybe he is interested?

Hayden Fox led the Screaming Eagles to the National Championship. Maybe he is interested?

I love the episode after winning it where Hayden and Luther are giddy-like throwing away letters from 4-star recruits wanting to play for the Screaming Eagles.

Top Bottom