Coyle has hired two coaches...

We also won several games in which we were losing in the second half. Teams that aren't yet elite are going to have many of these outcomes each year. The reality is that Coyle was using the easily played and widely accepted misconception that this was a one-way street in our case (going from a win to a loss) to partially validate his decision. Unfortunately many of you rubes buy into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess call me crazy for being frustrated when my team loses 4 big games where we had a second half lead. But you're right I didn't know it until Coyle told me to feel that way

How did you feel after we won the 4 games in which we were losing? Lead changes are part of football and until you either eventually learn how to win the majority of those games you're going to experience the highs and lows. You need to give a coach more than a year to show improvement in that arena.

How did you feel after we won the 4 games in which we were losing? Lead changes are part of football and until you either eventually learn how to win the majority of those games you're going to experience the highs and lows. You need to give a coach more than a year to show improvement in that arena.

I felt like we escaped in most of those games because they were games that any decent team should win. A coach doesn't get a ton of credit for needing a last second field goal to beat Rutgers at home.

So we are (or at least were) a decent team- at least we agree on that point.
Can't take it both ways dude. I'm sure Sconny and Nebby fans feel they shouldn't have had to come back against us either. Additionally a lesser coaching staff wouldn't have been able to get their kids to refocus and Win the Rutgers game after having appeared to have given it away.

Top Bottom