Court filing against Vince McMahon

coolhandgopher

Reaction score
A slice of my Twitter feed was blowing up this morning regarding the 67 page report filed in a lawsuit against McMahon and James Laurinitus and the WWE from a former female employee, Janel Grant, who claims McMahon courted, groomed, abused and trafficked her to friends and WWE wrestlers over a two year period.

I read the report and it is…thorough and sickening; I had been aware that McMahon had been in hot water in recent years for sexual harassment but hadn’t followed closely. This filing includes text messages sent by McMahon that is damning even if some of the more lurid (and they are disgustingly lurid) details are exaggerated/untrue.

I had figured McMahon for a POS since forever, but holy s**balls, after reading this, he deserves to in the pen for the rest of his days if the allegations are accurate.

Yeah, some really vile stuff in there. I see Brock Lesnar's name has come up as part of it as well.

Yeah, some really vile stuff in there. I see Brock Lesnar's name has come up as part of it as well.
It’s alleged she was trafficked to him.

Will be interesting to see what comes out in discovery; Brock may end up having a rough road ahead.

What what the threat that VM is alleged to have held over her to get her to comply with the sexual demands?

Top Bottom