Couple of Minnesota Questions

DeltaHog

Reaction score
1. Iowa game on 11/21. I will be landing in Minneapolis on 11/21 at 1:39. What are the chances of a watch party with some people on this board? Don't know the gametime yet but if anyone on here was going to gather and watch the game and didn't mind if I joined would love to do so.

2. Minnesota Vikings - Coming back to Minnesota on 11/28 and looking to maybe try and go to the Vikings game on 11/29. Shows to be a noon kickoff. Could this change or is it pretty much set in stone? Also, I haven't even really looked at tickets so I don't even know if they are available. There was a buy tickets button so I'm assuming there are tickets. Probably on row 1,000 or section 8,000 but never been to an NFL game.

Thanks

DH

Vikings tickets should be no problem. They aren't sold out, and I looked at Stubhub, and there are a lot of tickets under $30.

I hope you can find a party for the Gophers game, I will probably divide my time between watching the game and keeping a 2 year old from destroying the house.

I have no idea what I am going to do for the Iowa game yet, other than knowing I will be watching in some form or another. Delta, if you don't get a lot of responses on that, consider reposting the question the week of the game.

I'm guessing you will find your way into the Vikings game. As mentioned you can probably buy tickets through the ticket office but if not, there is always tickets available on the street corners around the stadium prior to the games.

A word of advice, don't watch the Iowa game at The Library in dinkytown. Last year it was over run with traitor students who are from Iowa and still cheer for the Hawks.

Unless I decide to drive down to the game last minute, I will be watching the game at Joe Senser's in Roseville. There are always many Gophers there and they have a billion TVs with other games on to watch during commercials. Because of that there are usually some Husker fans, etc.

1. Iowa game on 11/21. I will be landing in Minneapolis on 11/21 at 1:39. What are the chances of a watch party with some people on this board? Don't know the gametime yet but if anyone on here was going to gather and watch the game and didn't mind if I joined would love to do so.

2. Minnesota Vikings - Coming back to Minnesota on 11/28 and looking to maybe try and go to the Vikings game on 11/29. Shows to be a noon kickoff. Could this change or is it pretty much set in stone? Also, I haven't even really looked at tickets so I don't even know if they are available. There was a buy tickets button so I'm assuming there are tickets. Probably on row 1,000 or section 8,000 but never been to an NFL game.

Thanks

DH

IIRC Majors in Apple Valley is one option that is the one they talk about on WCCO am 830(they broadcast Gopher games), another that was mentioned in this thread is Joe Sensers in Roseville, Minnesota. I've never been to either one, so I couldn't recommend them based on personal experience.

I have no idea regarding Vikings tickets. I'll ask someone I know at the game tomorrow if he has any info and post or just message you if he does.

Top Bottom