Could Urban Meyer or Nick Saban win a national title at Minnesota?

Yes. Silly question. These Napoleon Complex threads get really old.

No question. He should have won one at Utah.

I think Jerry Kill may have a better chance as well

If you are Saban or Meyer it is unlikely you win the National title in year one...say next year for this fantasy.
By year two both of those guys would be so frustrated with all the obstacles and handicaps at Minnesota they'd move on.

But to Jerry Kill, it's all about the challenge. He views himself as the underdog. The little engine that could.

Saban and Meyer would not be happy here. They are used to being on top, being catered to, having all the perks and amenities. Why deal with all the challenges here when winning at an established football factory is still really hard.
Jerry wants to build it...different mindset completely.

If you are Saban or Meyer it is unlikely you win the National title in year one...say next year for this fantasy.
By year two both of those guys would be so frustrated with all the obstacles and handicaps at Minnesota they'd move on.

But to Jerry Kill, it's all about the challenge. He views himself as the underdog. The little engine that could.

Saban and Meyer would not be happy here. They are used to being on top, being catered to, having all the perks and amenities. Why deal with all the challenges here when winning at an established football factory is still really hard.
Jerry wants to build it...different mindset completely.
Yeah I would rather have kill than Meyer or Saban because kill doesn't mind losing!

You realize that is what you just said right?

I actually heard on the radio (can't recall if it was WCCO or KFAN) that most who would know believe it was closer to 30,000 Minnesota Gopher fans made it to Orlando in one way or another.
+1 It appeared that way to me.

Top Bottom