Could Boise St. play in the national championship?

I hope they do and they win big. Remember BYU has a National Title.

I hope they do and they win big. Remember BYU has a National Title.

Do you know what Bowl Game they won to win it? The Holiday Bowl. Would never have won it under the current system.

As for Boise, I hope they do make it. This year, they are legitimately one of the 3-4 best teams. I hope they end up with 4 undefeated teams so that they're humiliated into a play-off. Or the Utah/Idaho Senators will finally have had enough and really come at them hard.

Almost certainly not and if they do they would be humiliated. Praise Allah.

Until they earn it I don't want to see them anywhere near the national title game.

Considering they have a record of 39-1 in non-bowl games over their last 40, I'd say that is reason enough to give them a shot.

The system is broken and the bowl selection committee made jackasses of themselves giving Boise a game against TCU instead of actually creating two intriguing matchups.

By the end of this season they will be undefeated again and the selection committee will have no choice but to give them a title shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQKGyj2-mPA

Let's see... Fla lost 3 in a row. OSU lost to Whisky. Alabama lost. Yeah, I think Boise gets a shot. They deserve one.

If they remain undefeated I would like to see them get a shot. Let's find out if they can truly play against the best and end the speculation. But not against TCU, that would prove nothing.

The bowl selection committe was not responsible for pitting Boise against TCU last year.

Boise State makes their own bed with how they handle their scheduling. Nebraska offered to set up an OOC game with them but they wanted the Huskers to cut them a $1M check for the privilege of playing the Broncos.

They are maybe a top 15 team in terms of talent.

Top Bottom