Costume ideas

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Group of 4, front row. Need help with great/funny costume ideas, POST AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Wear jeans, nothing else.

"What are you supposed to be?"

"Oh, I just came in my jeans."

Show up stark naked except for a pear on your penis. You will then be dressed as an emotion........ You are F###ing dispare!!!!!!

Saw this Brew Maskawhile ago in a Khaliq thread and a light came on. I'll be Brew for halloween! It's going to be great, tailgating I'll reference getting your chili hot as much as possible and at the game, I'll also reference getting your chili as hot as possible. I will also probably be recruiting during all of this.

It's a pretty easy costume with the Brew mask, and the more the better!

goddamnit, my links aren't working. There is a khaliq thread (which I will bump in a second) that has a brewster mask.

Politically Incorrect, but...

A Blind Referree. Use one of your old referree shirts (or pick one up @ Goodwill), get a stick and cover it with white paper red at the end, use some sunglasses and you've got it.

Another one I was thinking of was "Spiderman". Victor Kiese's nickname is spiderman, so I'd wear the suit and get a Gopher Jersey with #84.

The scarriest one I can come up with is an Iowa Fan. Use your imagination.

I don't care. I'll just be happy if I see less than 100 people dressed as "The Joker" this year.

Top Bottom