Cory Joseph

Even if Cory comes here I think Tubby is going to have to find a J.C. point guard (for experience ) as insurance. Especially is Cobbs leaves.

Even if Cory comes here I think Tubby is going to have to find a J.C. point guard (for experience ) as insurance. Especially is Cobbs leaves.

Not if Nolen comes back. We would have 2 Josephs and Nolen who could play point.

Were are certainly not the only one of Cory's final 5 (4, unlv) choices with a coach being rumored for other jobs.

PHILADELPHIA -- Jay Wright hears his name in coaching rumors this time of year about as routinely as he leads Villanova to the NCAA tournament.

Wright's message Tuesday was the same as years past: He wants to end his career with the Wildcats.

He says, "I love my job here. I intend to be at Villanova next year."

Wright led the Wildcats to a 25-8 record this season a year after they went to the Final Four. Villanova was eliminated by Saint Mary's on Saturday in the second round of the NCAA tournament.

Wright interviewed with the Philadelphia 76ers last year and, with coach Eddie Jordan's job status uncertain, could be a candidate again to revive interest in the flagging franchise.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5022524

Were are certainly not the only one of Cory's final 5 (4, unlv) choices with a coach being rumored for other jobs.

PHILADELPHIA -- Jay Wright hears his name in coaching rumors this time of year about as routinely as he leads Villanova to the NCAA tournament.

Wright's message Tuesday was the same as years past: He wants to end his career with the Wildcats.

He says, "I love my job here. I intend to be at Villanova next year."

Wright led the Wildcats to a 25-8 record this season a year after they went to the Final Four. Villanova was eliminated by Saint Mary's on Saturday in the second round of the NCAA tournament.

Wright interviewed with the Philadelphia 76ers last year and, with coach Eddie Jordan's job status uncertain, could be a candidate again to revive interest in the flagging franchise.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5022524

I heard Jay Wright is flying to Dinkytown for an interview while Tubby and Saul are recruiting in Alabama and Georgia.

Top Bottom