Corn Nation Part II

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
Jon Johnston with Corn Nation is up with his less-reactionary reaction video. Very measured...

He has hope, especially on D and Special Teams. Don't think this has been posted yet.

Last edited:

Jon Johnston with Corn Nation is up with his less-reactionary reaction video. Very measured...

He has hope, especially on D and Special Teams. Don't think this has been posted yet.
Thanks for posting. Calm, rational and, I think, pretty accurate from what I know. Also, not nearly as entertaining as when he's unhinged.

As you hear at the end this was done before the CU-TCU game. There's been more posted since that one was done. Might be an interesting watch.

Enough with Nebraska. It is a tired state and a tired program.

I’m not sure how many games Nebraska wins this year. But by 2025 they aren’t going to beat themselves anymore which will be a major upgrade from the frost era.

Through one game, still beating themselves a bit with the turnovers late

I’m not sure how many games Nebraska wins this year. But by 2025 they aren’t going to beat themselves anymore which will be a major upgrade from the frost era.

Through one game, still beating themselves a bit with the turnovers late

I don't know what they have sitting on the shelf on the bench but you have to think their chances this year are a lot better if they go with someone other than Sims at QB. The mistakes Sims made, for some who has played as much football as he has, are just in excusable at this level. He'll run for some yards and cause some less talented defenses some trouble, but they aren't winning many games with him at QB. I just don't see it.

I don't know what they have sitting on the shelf on the bench but you have to think their chances this year are a lot better if they go with someone other than Sims at QB. The mistakes Sims made, for some who has played as much football as he has, are just in excusable at this level. He'll run for some yards and cause some less talented defenses some trouble, but they aren't winning many games with him at QB. I just don't see it.
I really don’t understand running off Casey Thompson
Much better than sims IMO

They might have just played the best secondary they will see all year...

Couple of future Sunday starters.

Ha! He has something in common with Glen Mason, in being a Jimmy Buffet fan.

Good news for Huskers. They play N Illinois next week. Northern Illinois lost to FCS Sothern Illinois today.

Top Bottom