Cooper and Battle

goldenboy

Reaction score
So, I’m still unclear how Cooper and Battle (both 2-time transfers) expect to be eligible to play next year. Anyone have an idea?

The same way you don't get pulled over for going 61 in a 60. Sure its technically speeding but you'll never get a ticket for it. I think way too many people think the NCAAs rules are concrete. If you want to transfer and play ASAP you can. That's just the facts. Maybe you need to make up an excuse but the ncaa isn't going to stop it because it would take more work for them.

The same way you don't get pulled over for going 61 in a 60. Sure its technically speeding but you'll never get a ticket for it. I think way too many people think the NCAAs rules are concrete. If you want to transfer and play ASAP you can. That's just the facts. Maybe you need to make up an excuse but the ncaa isn't going to stop it because it would take more work for them.
Yeah the NCAA would never pursue a frivolous case that would seem like a waste of time, right?

Surely they would never go after a football coach who bought a couple of hamburgers for a recruit, or a basketball team that had a couple of cigars after a victory.

I wish it was just one free transfer regardless of if you graduated.

But I suppose we'll see less of that once the extra Covid year is done with, especially in basketball.

Assume both are grad transfers with one year left but who knows at this point. Supposedly the NCAA was going to make it tougher for players to transfer multiple times but will believe that when I see it.

See Marcus Carr.

They say they are going to crack down hard on 2 time transfers this year, we'll see if it happens.

JHFC, they're both grad transfers. How does this thread exist? We have approximately 3000 posts discussing Battle not getting into the Carlson School, another 1000 about him walking on senior day.

Holy cow.

They say they are going to crack down hard on 2 time transfers this year, we'll see if it happens.
I don’t expect it unless they are headed to Minnesota or Oklahoma State or any mid-major.

Top Bottom