Cool article about the Linebackers

Well...

"B/R (Bleacher Report) is to Internet what Play-Doh food is to actual food. If you consume it, you'll get violently ill and have no one to blame but yourself." Adam Jacobi

That being said, I'm going to click on it. And I will have no one to blame but myself if I become ill yet again.

"B/R (Bleacher Report) is to Internet what Play-Doh food is to actual food. If you consume it, you'll get violently ill and have no one to blame but yourself." Adam Jacobi

That being said, I'm going to click on it. And I will have no one to blame but myself if I become ill yet again.

This is a better thought-out article than 90% of what's in the Strib or ESPN, so what's your point?

i thought triplett and lawrence had good shots at being drafted this year. i guess we'll see...

This is a better thought-out article than 90% of what's in the Strib or ESPN, so what's your point?
I don't know. The dummy who wrote that totally forgot to mention Rallis. Got wrapped up with the "stars" associated with the others and neglected the guy who's currently working with the first team.

Bleacher Report is not a credible source by any means, a lot of terrible stuff is put up there and people pass it off as journalism.

Pretty shoddy writing. There's a great chance Simoni gets drafted and the other 2 will definitely get signed. He also mentioned 2 backups and failed to even name Rallis who is running with the 1s

I don't know. The dummy who wrote that totally forgot to mention Rallis. Got wrapped up with the "stars" associated with the others and neglected the guy who's currently working with the first team.

Rallis will not be 1st team come Big Ten opener or sooner, He just is not talented enough to keep Spencer Reeves or Brent Singleton off the field, he is getting the nod because of playing experience.

A few people on here already know this, but I might as well fully out myself. I'm the dummy who wrote the article. Totally whiffed on Rallis, that's my fault, though I don't expect him to be the starter at the end of 2010. I'd love to see all three LBs get drafted this year, just don't see it right now.

As far as Bleacher Report is concerned, the best thing about it is anyone can write an article. That's also the worst thing about it. I wouldn't exactly call the editing process over there "thorough". I don't consider myself a journalist, I'm a Gopher fan first and foremost. They approached me and asked if I'd be willing to cover the U and I happily agreed.

I realize that everyone's not going to agree with me and that's not my goal. All I want to get out of this is to get more people talking about Gopher football. If they want to give me press credentials when the Gophers get back to the Rose Bowl, that would be a dandy bonus.

I was going to mention that Simoni Lawrence and Nate Triplett both shined at the combine and should be on NFL rosters this season but didn´t want to take a crap on the guy´s article.

A few people on here already know this, but I might as well fully out myself. I'm the dummy who wrote the article. Totally whiffed on Rallis, that's my fault, though I don't expect him to be the starter at the end of 2010. I'd love to see all three LBs get drafted this year, just don't see it right now.

As far as Bleacher Report is concerned, the best thing about it is anyone can write an article. That's also the worst thing about it. I wouldn't exactly call the editing process over there "thorough". I don't consider myself a journalist, I'm a Gopher fan first and foremost. They approached me and asked if I'd be willing to cover the U and I happily agreed.

I realize that everyone's not going to agree with me and that's not my goal. All I want to get out of this is to get more people talking about Gopher football. If they want to give me press credentials when the Gophers get back to the Rose Bowl, that would be a dandy bonus.

First off, much respect for posting and for responding with class. I take back my comments as I was critiquing it assuming it was written by an experienced writer/blogger.

Rallis will not be 1st team come Big Ten opener or sooner, He just is not talented enough to keep Spencer Reeves or Brent Singleton off the field, he is getting the nod because of playing experience.

Funny that people said the same thing about Rallis his first two years but he certainly saw the field before other guys we thought were more talented. And now he's at a position where he has very good speed for LB, more playing experience than the other two, and I'm guessing is either just as big or bigger. Rallis has plenty of talent and we have 0 clue what we have in Singleton and Reeves at this point. They may very well take his spot but they'll have to earn it

First off, much respect for posting and for responding with class. I take back my comments as I was critiquing it assuming it was written by an experienced writer/blogger.
Not a problem. Nothing wrong with constuctive criticism. Fact of the matter is even if Lawrence gets drafted, it won't change the fact that Mason didn't put a single linebacker into the NFL during his tenure. Only Triplett can save him now. Campbell would still be a DE if it were up to Mase.

Top Bottom