Contest: Predict the Final Regular Season Record - Time to Put it on the Record

What Record Do We Finish With Bucket Experts??

• 21-5

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 20-6

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 19-7

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • 18-8

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • 17-9

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • 16-10

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 15-11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-12

• 13-13

• 12-14

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still don't have any confidence in this coach, so I am at 17-9 until I see a solid road peformance and some more bench production. People talk about how great the conference is but this year (and last year) feature fewer future NBA guys than I can remember. There's a really a wide range of outcomes for a lot of teams in the conference during the back half of the schedule, not just the Gophers.
And?

Doesn't mean the conference isn't great. It is.

I still don't have any confidence in this coach, so I am at 17-9 until I see a solid road peformance and some more bench production. People talk about how great the conference is but this year (and last year) feature fewer future NBA guys than I can remember. There's a really a wide range of outcomes for a lot of teams in the conference during the back half of the schedule, not just the Gophers.
How are all those future NBA draft picks working out at Kentucky or Duke?

Sometimes running out the McDonald's All-America Team doesn't work out. There are still plenty of NBA caliber players in the B1G. Just not the lottery "potential" first rounder types so much outside of Dickerson, Cockburn (maybe), and Livers?

But there are plenty who will get their chance in the NBA. Garza, Carr, Harper, Dosunmu, Robbins...… the list is pretty endless.

Our road shooting worries me, but I'll go 18-8 with a home loss coming to Illinois. Just not a good matchup for the Gophers.

My 17-9 prediction had me looking like a negative Nancy and now I am looking like an all-time homer

17-9 is what I would say. I just don’t think the team is quite good enough for me to rely on them to win consistently on the road.
if Nebraska game was involved thatd be a win.

1/23Satvs.Maryland
1/30Sat@Purdue
2/4Thursday@Rutgers
2/8Mondayvs.Nebraska
2/11Thursdayvs.Purdue
2/14Sunday@Maryland
2/17Wednesday@Indiana
2/20Saturdayvs.Illinois
2/27Saturdayvs.Northwestern
3/3Wednesday@Penn Stat
3/6Saturdayvs.Rutgers

They’ll win 1 of the next 3
2 of the 3 after that
2 of the @indiana to northwestern stretch
1 of the final 2

I hope I’m wrong
So far we are only one game behind my prediction.

so maybe we will recover

17-9 is what I would say. I just don’t think the team is quite good enough for me to rely on them to win consistently on the road.
if Nebraska game was involved thatd be a win.

1/23Satvs.Maryland
1/30Sat@Purdue
2/4Thursday@Rutgers
2/8Mondayvs.Nebraska
2/11Thursdayvs.Purdue
2/14Sunday@Maryland
2/17Wednesday@Indiana
2/20Saturdayvs.Illinois
2/27Saturdayvs.Northwestern
3/3Wednesday@Penn Stat
3/6Saturdayvs.Rutgers

They’ll win 1 of the next 3
2 of the 3 after that
2 of the @indiana to northwestern stretch
1 of the final 2

I hope I’m wrong
Was low by one on first 3
Hit on next 3
Already down at least one on the @indiana to northwestern stretch

So my 17-9 prediction which seemed super negative now would be 17-10 and would require winning out.

I have heard they are adding Nebraska game back. So I’m going to say 15-12 is the final record.

What is our record right now? Have our number of wins actually gone down?

Top Bottom